The main aim of creating The Scope Buzz (TSB) blog is not only to publish an article but to share valuable information that is useful for readers. So, if you’re a small business owner or digital marketer experts, and who looking to share their informative content, then we always welcome.
We are completely different than other common Digital Marketing and Business bloggers because we focus on quality rather than quantity. The Scope Buzz is striving at the best when it comes to guest posting. TSB welcomes only high-quality guest post articles. Each and every article will be review by our experienced editor before it goes live. So be specific and read our guest posting guidelines before submitting your respective article.
Submission Guideline for TSB
If you did plan to submit an article on TSB, you should check our important guidelines.
(1) Yes, we love to welcome blog on the following domains. Which are:
Digital Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, PPC, Website Analytics, Conversation Optimization, Blogging, Email Marketing, Online Innovation, Digital Advertising, Growth Hacking, Influencer Marketing, Reputation Management, Start-up Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Small Business, Startup, WordPress, Web Design, E-commerce
(2) All articles must contain at least 750+ words. The article must be informative, well-formatted, and engaging.
(3) No Plagiarism, No Grammar mistake, No Punctuation mistake.
(4) Along with the article, you must provide relevant screenshots, images, or graphs.
(5) TBS accepts .doc or Google Doc format files only.
(6) The editor has all rights to remove or edit content and hyperlinks.
(7) Expect our reply within 1 or 2 business days.
(8) Provide your author bio of 100 to 200 characters, with social media account links (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Website).
(9) All links to the sales and service page would No-Follow.
(10) Once the article is published on TSB, then it won’t be removed from our blog.
(11) We have all rights to keep or remove hyperlinks.
If you’re following the above guidelines then do not pause yourself and your informative articles to send us your pitch with 3 or 4 topics suggestions.
You can send it at firstname.lastname@example.org